Connect Your Wallet
To get started on Wombat Exchange, you will need to set up a wallet that supports
Follow the guide carefully and safely to back up your recovery phrases. The navigation bar is on the top right corner of the page, where the “Connect Wallet” button is located. Once you click it, choose which wallet you want. Check the guide below to connect MetaMask or WalletConnect with our app.
Wombat currently supports:
- Trust Wallet
- Coin98 Wallet
- Coinbase Wallet
- Binance Wallet
- OKX Wallet
We are using MetaMask and WalletConnect as examples due to their wide adoption in the crypto space. If you encounter difficulties connecting with other wallets, contact our Twitter, Telegram, or Discord team for assistance.
- 1.Click the [Connect Wallet] button on the top right corner of Wombat DApp. You’ll now see a pop-up presenting different options for connecting your wallet. Click Metamask to move forward.
- 2.Approve the connection on your Metamask wallet pop-up and you're good to go!
- 1.Click the [Connect Wallet] button on the top right corner of Wombat DApp. You’ll now see a pop-up presenting different options for connecting your wallet. Click WalletConnect to display a QR code.
- 2.Use this QR code to scan with your WalletConnect-enabled mobile wallet. In our example, we’ll connect using Trust Wallet.
- 3.In Trust Wallet, head to [Settings] and then [WalletConnect]. This selection will bring up your camera to scan the QR code.
- 4.After scanning the QR code, your wallet will display a pop-up. Connecting your wallet to the DApp is as simple as tapping [Connect]. You’ll now be connected and can disconnect if necessary by tapping [Cancel] on the top left corner.
Never share your private key or seed phrases with anyone under any circumstances.
Wombat Exchange now supports
BNB Chain／Arbitrum. To connect to the preferred chain, follow the below instructions:
Chainlist is a collection of EVM network configurations, where you can use the information to connect your wallets to the desired chain in a few steps.
Simply Search for Binance Smart Chain Mainnet/Arbitrum One and click [Add to Metamask]. You should be able to connect to the desired Chain and start using Wombat now!