Connect your wallet
To get started on Wombat Exchange, you will need to set up a wallet that supports
Follow the guide carefully and safely to back up your recovery phrases. The navigation bar is on the top right corner of the page, where the “Connect Wallet” button is located. Once you click it, choose which wallet you want. Check the guide below to connect MetaMask or WalletConnect with our app.
- 1.Click the [Connect Wallet] button on the top right corner of Wombat DApp. You’ll now see a pop-up presenting different options for connecting your wallet. Click Metamask to move forward.
- 2.Approve the connection on your Metamask wallet pop-up. You should be automatically connected to the BNB Chain as default.
- 4.Search for BSC Mainnet and click [Add to Metamask]. You should be able to connect to the BNB Chain and start using Wombat now!
- 1.Click the [Connect Wallet] button on the top right corner of Wombat DApp. You’ll now see a pop-up presenting different options for connecting your wallet. Click WalletConnect to display a QR code.
- 2.Use this QR code to scan with your WalletConnect-enabled mobile wallet. In our example, we’ll connect using Trust Wallet.
- 3.In Trust Wallet, head to [Settings] and then [WalletConnect]. This selection will bring up your camera to scan the QR code.
- 4.After scanning the QR code, your wallet will display a pop-up. Connecting your wallet to the DApp is as simple as tapping [Connect]. You’ll now be connected and can disconnect if necessary by tapping [Cancel] on the top left corner.