Wombat Exchange
Wombat Exchange
Search
⌃K
Links

Arbitrum

Monthly emissions are now at 800K and are subject to change depending on market conditions.
59% of the emissions are allocated by Wombat and veWOM holders can vote to control the rest of the 41% of emissions. More details can be found at Gauge Voting​
The weight of each asset is as follows:
Pool
Asset
Weight
Main
USDC
187.5
Main
USDT
147
Main
DAI
40.5
frxETH
frxETH
0
frxETH
sfrxETH
0
frxETH
ETH
0
ankrETH
ankrETH
0
ankrETH
ETH
0
Overnight
USD+
0
Overnight
DAI+
0
Overnight
USDC
0
FRAX-MAI-USD+
FRAX
0
FRAX-MAI-USD+
MAI
0
FRAX-MAI-USD+
USD+
0
FRAX-MAI-USD+
USDC
0
MIM
MIM
0
MIM
USDT
0
BOB
BOB
0
BOB
USDC
0
jUSDC
jUSDC
0
jUSDC
USDC
0
wmxWOM
wmxWOM
6
wmxWOM
WOM
6
mWOM
mWOM
4.5
mWOM
WOM
4.5
qWOM
qWOM
2
qWOM
WOM
2
*Updated as of 29 May 2023