A haircut fee is charged for each swap. The haircut fee retains in the protocol as a reserve, learn more at Haircut (swap fee)
- 1.Choose the token pair you want to trade by clicking the token icon, which prompts the token selection menu to pop up.
- 2.Enter the desired input or output amount. You may also click
MAXto trade all your token balances.
- 3.Once you entered the token amount, details of the transactions will be displayed on the expandable card below the block, including:
- Minimum Received: You can adjust the minimum received in the setting’s swap slippage tolerance option. Transactions will not go through if you cannot receive at least this amount.
- Fee: 0.01% transaction fee is charged. This fee is reflected in the total amount displayed.
- Price Impact: The difference between the market price and the approximated price caused by the trade.
APPROVEto permit Wombat to access the asset. Once approved, click
SWAPand confirm your action on the wallet app to go forward.
- 5.Once the transaction is successful, you may view the details by clicking
VIEW ON BSCSCAN. Click
DONEif you want to close the pop-up message and be redirected to the swap page.
You may adjust Slippage Tolerance and Transaction deadline in settings with a click of the icon at the top right corner.